Deep clean and restore dingy, smelly laundry!
I love new products! I also love the feeling of freshly deep cleaned microfiber. Ya know what I hate? Boiling water to deep clean my microfiber OR washing them twice in the washing machine to get them really clean. I hate the wasted water and the time spent waiting for water boil. So I’m very excited to share with you our newest product: Microfiber Cleaner AND Laundry Booster!
Stubborn stains and odors in microfiber and another laundry can be extremely hard to remove, especially in hard water. Our enzyme-based Microfiber Cleaner Laundry Booster restores dingy, smelly laundry to bright, clean and fresh, without harmful chemicals from bleach, ammonia or synthetic fragrances. Eliminates all kinds of
laundry stains and odors, including grass, urine, blood, grease, grime and more, even in hard water. Safe for all machine-washable fabrics; use as a hot-water pre-soak or as part of your regular laundry routine.
There are TWO ways to use this product:
Deep clean microfiber pre-soak:
- Great for heavily soiled microfiber cloths
- Releases deeply embedded soil, stains, and odors from very dense weaves.
- Removes mineral deposits, grunge, and grime
- Great for occasional use to restore dingy clothing
- Prevents dirt from redepositing onto fabrics
- Won’t dull colors
- Contains water – softening elements for better cleaning
- Save money: Leading brand = $1.99/use Norwex = $1.67/use
- Plus save money on all that water you save not boiling water or washing microfiber twice!
Fall in love with the Microfiber Cleaner too:
- Enzyme power boosters eliminate extremely tough odors and stains from microfiber and other machine-washable fabrics.
- Keeps fabric looking new longer
- Great for restoring dingy clothing
- Will not dull colors
- Prevents dirt from redepositing onto fabrics by holding particles in suspension
- Contains water-softening elements for better cleaning
- Removes mineral deposits, sediment, and other residual matter
- Can be used as a pre-soak or in combination with Norwex laundry detergents
- Safe for all Norwex Microfiber products, including those with our BacLock® antibacterial agent
- Safe for septic systems
- No animal-derived ingredients
- Not tested on animals
- Specially formulated for the deepest clean
- Safe for use with Norwex laundry detergents
- Safe for all machine-washable fabrics!
Ok, that’s cool and all… but how do I use it??
To deep clean microfiber:
- Fill a sink or one-gallon bucket with hot (not boiling) water and dissolve a full scoop (30 ml) of Microfiber Cleaner Laundry Booster.
- Add up to 10 heavily soiled microfiber cloths and soak for 30 minutes. Rinse well and tumble or air dry.
- Or, after soaking, place in the washing machine and launder on normal cycle using a Norwex laundry detergent.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets. Launder dark colors separately.
- Dry as usual.
As laundry booster:
- Can be used with powder or liquid laundry detergents. Add one full scoop (30 ml) of Microfiber Cleaner Laundry Booster to wash cycle, along with Norwex Laundry Detergent.
- If using with Liquid Laundry Detergent, include Microfiber Cleaner Laundry Booster in the pre-soak cycle. Wash according to label instructions and tumble or air dry.
- When using with Liquid Laundry Detergent in a high-efficiency (HE) machine, put Microfiber Cleaner Laundry Booster in the presoak dispenser.
Need a sample? Want your own? Wanna be friends?
Request a sample HERE
You can purchase your Microfiber cleaner and Laundry Booster HERE
You can come hang out and ask me every question ever about laundry HERE
Until next time!